tunnel rat posted on September 14, 2010 09:01

I previously blogged about how P. Murthy & Associates, SMCI, KForce, and other members of the "TechServe Alliance" were trying to sue their way into the slumdog slave trade in order to circumvent the Neufeld Memo.  To bring the readers up to speed, the Neufeld Memo made it illegal for bodyshops to sponsor H-1Bs and then pimp them out.

I knew that the TechServe case was dismissed in August, after the news broke on some immigration lawyer's blog.  I was waiting for some more mainstream coverage to hit before I wrote about.

BTW, the idea of bodyshops suing the U.S. government, at taxpayer expense, to perpetrate their crimes is nothing new.  Criminal enterprise Apex Technology Group previously had enlisted big-time immigration lawyer Aron A. Finkelstein (Jews should really stay out of the slumdog slave trade -- there is some historical baggage there), of the corrupt Murthy Law Firm, to sue Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, and other members of our government because they didn't like that some slumdog was not getting his visa processed.  Yes, they literally served process on the U.S. Attorney General and others.  Of course, that case got dismissed, and cost U.S. taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars to litigate.

Now, our friend Patrick Thibodeau has great coverage of the bogus TechServe suit over at ComputerWorld.  BTW, Patrick is hated by NASSCOM shill Vivek Wadhwa, who allegedly threatened to throw acid in Thibodeau's face if he continued to write hard-hitting pieces about the slumdog slave trade and report on the fraud-ridden H-1B visa program.

In his article, Patrick gives details about the criminal enterprises that broke USCIS rules by sponsoring slumdogs to work at client sites:

"The lawsuit argued that the IT staffing industry could lose some $100 million in business a year because of the memo. The firms that joined TechServe in filing the lawsuit were: Broadgate Inc. in Troy, Michigan, which counts 21 H-1B visa holders among its 46 IT workers; Logic Planet Inc., in Edison, N.J., which employees 95 IT workers, including 89 on H-1B visas; and DVR Softek Inc., also in Edison, N.J., which says that 45 of its 50 tech workers hold H-1B visas."

This ruling effectively puts companies like Broadgate, Logic Planet, DVR Softek, and Apex Technology Group out of business, and keeps old-school Anglo bodyshops like SMCI (who I've contracted with a couple of times; not a Lesser Indian Dotted Netter in sight) out of the slumdog slave trade.

Like I said,

THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION

United States Janeway
September 14. 2010 09:55
Janeway

Seriously? Fraudwha threatened to throw acid in Pat's face? I knew he was low but.......

United States Wayne
September 14. 2010 10:09
Wayne

Good.  I hope these assholes go out of business for exploiting American workers.  I can't find a lick of IT work in my area (not sure if that's a result of H1B/outsourcing though) and I've been forced to apply to the local fucking Staples to try and get some income.  It's ridiculous!

United States Sameep
September 14. 2010 11:03
Sameep

I recently stumbled onto this blog, and I have to agree that some of the points mentioned here have a lot of merit in them, I am a graduate in a top US school in Computer Science, and work for one of the Big 4 consultancies.

However, I have observed that most people that come from companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, Patni, etc etc from India as onsite staff on L1's and even some H1B's lack the professional ethics needed to survive in a US work force. The workplace in US is one of the least political, and usually rewards good work and honesty. However, most of these people who come from the above mentioned companies indulge in a blame game due to their own technical in-expertise, and are always trying to plot ways to push the work onto people like me, who are sincere at work, and involve in a lot of backbiting behind the scenes. You can only pray to God if you happen to fall under one of those desi bosses who are no less than monsters in exploiting their employees to the fullest, while the work culture in India is one where the worker is a literal slave to the boss, it's not so in the USA, a boss wouldn't interfere in your personal affairs unlike India.

All the above mentioned aspects need to be taught to the workforce that are shipped here from India, I am an Indian myself, but I can't approve of the above mentioned activities, at the work place, it's not the nationality that counts, it's the merit of the individual that counts. I would in fact, support a total ban on offshoring or bringing contractors from India to USA on site. Better give those opportunities to the many professional people out of job here, or to the students graduating here from good universities. Even if all the Indians like myself are asked to leave USA to India, I would be happy, because atleast people that have studied and worked in this nation might create a better work atmosphere back in India with their professionalism instead of making it a politically charged atmosphere

September 14. 2010 19:30
TaxiDriver

Technically, the Neufeld memo "clarified" that it was "always" illegal for bodyshops to sponsor H-1b's and then "pimp them out."  The subtle difference between this and "making" it illegal is that there is NO grandfather clause.  They can retroactively cancel visas if they want.

TD

United States Drifter
September 14. 2010 20:06
Drifter

The outsourcing business is lost without the US. They got bitchslapped LOL!!

Filing suit against the government is clearly desperate.

United States Rodney
September 14. 2010 20:47
Rodney

@ Janeway
Read it again; look for "allegedly".

September 14. 2010 23:32
tunnel rat

Sameep:

Thanks for your input.  We in the Insurgency make a distinction between folks like you and the Desis and slumdogs involved in the high-tech slave trade.  We vets in the biz marvel at the decline in ethics, morals, communication skills, and technical ability in the wave of your brethren that have flooded the IT world in the last ten years.  Folks like you can stay.

The rest of the maderchods need to be dead or deported.

United States mark
September 15. 2010 00:13
mark

Rudy, Check out this little India-supporting whore's article:

www.kstatecollegian.com/.../...s-economy-1.2326939

Probably just a dumb naive bimbo, wannabe future lobbyist, but someone needs to educate her on how much destruction the H1-B visa program has caused America's tech industry including its best and brightest American participants (or former participants).

September 15. 2010 01:17

Just to show I am 100% not a racist, I say give Sameep citizenship right now - if he is sincere (and it sounds like he is). America CAN use good honest people like him. Unfortunately, out of the massive organized crime racket known as India, Inc. people like him are maybe 1 in 250,000 or 1 in 500,000. The rest are conmen grifters here to siphon our wealth. I say 110% Sameep gets to stay.

United States unemployed
September 15. 2010 11:00
unemployed

@Sameep

"...or to the students graduating here from good universities."

The atmosphere in the university system is just as toxic. The head of the engineering department at Michigan State University has stated that he prefers Indian students to American ones (yes, he is Indian) and there have been some examples where American students applying for campus fellowships and research jobs have been DENIED these jobs so that Indian students could have have them.

This is pure evil. The students' parents have struggled for years to pay their taxes into a government that gives grants to universities and tuition prices go up and the students are basically told they are not wanted because they are Americans. Many academic credentials from India are phony so the American student attempting to move on into graduate school is shoved aside in favor of an Indian student with a fake resume. American students are dumping their precious tuition dollars into a system that benefits Indians, not Americans.

There is a growing fury and rage all across America that is about to explode at any minute. The idea that we have to respect Indians but disrespect Americans is a source of sorry and anger for many Americans. We have had all we can take and the only thing left for us are "physical" solutions, if you get my drift.

September 15. 2010 11:56

www.kstatecollegian.com/.../...s-economy-1.2326939

Or just a paid-for NASSCOM PR article. News writers rarely decide what to write or what opinion to give. It's the editors who do that. Someone from India's PR agency (probably Hill & Knowlton), paid this rag to write this garbage.

Mass immigration hasn't worked for America for 10 years and the last time we raised the caps it caused 2 economic collapses, the 2nd of which we are still trying to recover from. Logic would dictate that further raising them would bring even more economic disaster. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

United States Sameep
September 15. 2010 14:28
Sameep

@TunnelRat and James,

Thank you for the comment, I have never considered anyone of you as being racist, in fact, let me put this straight, the only people that accuse others of being racist when you point out their obvious mistakes are the insecure ones that know that they don't have a chance in a rational argument, hence, they would conveniently accuse anyone and everyone of being racist when their stance is countered.

Coming to the bigger issue here, I found it hard to believe that a lot of project managers know about the incapability of these temporary onsite workers, but continue to keep them on board, often because they receive some kickbacks from the companies that outsource these workers. I am not even sure if this is totally legal, or perhaps these people with the help of their lawyers use the loopholes in the law to get their work done. All in all, it's impossible for any economy to flourish as long as incapable employees and corrupt employers keep continuing these shady practices.

September 15. 2010 22:56
tunnel rat

Sameep, you are welcome to email me any info you have.

The Insurgency has a lawyer eager to file class action lawsuits againts the high-tech junta.  He is especially interested in finding Indians that have been exploited, and Americans that have been thrown under the bus by the companies trafficking in the outsourcing racket.

We know kickbacks are involved, because we have evidence of entire teams of American techies replaced by guest workers and Indian "consultants".

United States G
September 15. 2010 23:38
G

Mr Sameep

You're  a citizen of this country, then why the " if Indians like myself are asked to leave USA to India", don't really see the point you're trying to make.

Also, most of us, if not all ( the ones who here and post) are  equally against mass outsourcing, corrupt body shops et all, we've made it clear on numerous  occasions. The only reason we come in here and indulge in the mudsling is purely because of the racist taunts  thrown in by these two clowns, dig through the archives, its there for all to see.

James aka Mike  has several digital footprints on google, that very clearly shows his racist nature, and are also the sole cause of his lingering unemployment.  TR on the other hand is the worst kind, a closet racist. The kind who'll be nice to you on your face and call you a sand nigger behind your back. And he knows it as well, that why he's been using a whole bunch of nyms, instead of his real name.

I am sure you'd love for James and Tunnel Rat to call your family "slumdogs" and "sand niggers" on their face, its definitely not racist, according to you, so why don't you invite them over, for a nice curry cooked by "slumdogs" meal.

If these two fucks would tone down their  true racist diatribe in here, they'd  be surprised at how many of us would come forward and openly help their cause ( if it even exists, i know for real the lawyer thing is a fib)

I also know that Mr Tunnel Rat will not post this comment, you need to be truly secure with your "Cause"  to allow freedom of speech.

September 16. 2010 00:39

@unemployed

The school situation, of course, just further mirrors the Indian (and Asian) TAKEOVER mindset. Unable to produce anything that works at home, their only resort is to takeover what we have. Indians hate whites and hate Americans in general because we have the world's respect, and they do not. Hence their need to take what we have so they can try to gain respect. So just like in the corporate world, their only recourse is to sideline us and keep us out in our own country - since they know we are the best in the world and can't compete with us.

So the insidious slumdog takeover plan is: deliberately keep Americans out of schools, thus dumbing them down so that Indians can say "We're smarter than you", so they can use our tax dollars to get educated (after all, we owe them because Britain invaded their country 200 years ago), and so they can then try to get jobs and deliberately keep us out there too. Of course this whole plan hinges on the fact that Indian takeover conmen get into high positions of control in our schools so they can effect their plan against us.

This is not simple "immigration" - this is a takeover from within by one of the most vile, disgusting cultures on the planet earth. And we are in danger because of it. God help us if Bobby Jindal or worse ever gets elected.

But like the proverbial scorpion on the frog's back, even with all these advantages, Indiots still cannot do it honestly: they have to cheat once in school just to get the degree because they are too lazy and too stupid to be able to graduate. Asian cheating has gotten so rampant that many U.S. schools are closing in Asia.

www.aolnews.com/.../19568525

www.asian-nation.org/.../

More takeover - how's this for racism - let us in because of our skin color, not our intelligence:

stopracismucsd.wordpress.com/.../

Now we know why our economy is collapsing: they are deliberately keeping the people who created a booming 90s economy (Americans) out, and they have taken over, yet are unable to perform.

September 16. 2010 00:42

@Sameep

"Tunnel Rat, I think you are already aware of this, but I can tell you a lot of places(surprisingly some top companies) who are indulging in the above mentioned activities. I would keep you updated about these kind of places, and true stories of all these nefarious activities that happen there."

You must mean places like Oracle, Sun, IBM, Microsoft, etc. THANK GOD they haven't gotten their hands on Apple yet. Did I mention Apple is booming?

September 16. 2010 00:44

35,000 Indiots + Microsoft = $25 stock price
1,300 Indiots + Apple = $270 stock price
More arguments from India, Inc that Indians are the best IT workers in the world: priceless.

September 16. 2010 01:17

Why IITians are dangerous:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../1606543.cms

An IIT brain, selling illicit drugs online

KOLKATA: It's a criminal set-up only an IIT brain could have designed. A year-long operation that led to Sanjay Kedia's arrest has revealed a web of companies dealing with online pharmacies for illegal trading of prescription drugs.

Read more: An IIT brain, selling illicit drugs online - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../1606543.cms

September 16. 2010 03:28

Here is how Asians "compete": by cheating.

www.channelnewsasia.com/.../.html

United States Capt. Kirk
September 16. 2010 09:18
Capt. Kirk

Our ol' buddy Don Tennant is at it again...

What Most Indians Are Really Saying About U.S. Anger

www.itbusinessedge.com/.../?cs=42992

September 16. 2010 10:07
tunnel rat

G:

Listen here, fuckstick.  As an India reader wrote about my blog, nobody waterboarded you and forced to read my posts.  You come here because you are furious that Americans dare to expose the realities of your primitive culture, and you want me shut down.  You fuckers studiously follow me all over the internet, taking diligent screen shots and constantly wasting the FBI's time with your complaints about my writings.

I just don't get it.  I don't go to Al Quida's websites and read all the shit they say about infidels.  It would be a waste of my time.  I don't gove a shit what they think, and besides, its all bullshit.

The only thing I can guess is that you know all the shit I write is TRUE.  That is why you are so angered -- I exposed you to the rest of Americans who were fed a pack of lies that you people are humble and brilliant.

And I have never used the term "nigger", much less "sand nigger" in my writing.  BTW, that would refer to Arabs, not slumdogs.  Vivek Wadhwa likes to use the term "nigger" if it helps make his case, like he did on TechCrunch.  I don't even use the term dothead.  In fact, my blog was fairly benign when I first started writing mildly politically incorrect rants.  I even called you scum "Curry Eating Wage Pirates".  I didn't even post comments refering to Uganda because I thought it was a bit tasteless.

For that, I got hundreds of comments a day flooding on my blog from indignant fuckers like you.  And then the threats.  And the Hinglish taunts, like "i will fuck your daughter in front of your wife!"

Only then did I begin to delve into the slumdog psyche, and found that you scum have a severe inferiority complex, sexual issues, hygiene problems, and are the most racist culture in the world.

So in short, you brought it upon yourselves, maderchods.  I will be writing about you fuckers till the day I day, spreading the gospel about what kind of scum you are.  If I have to stand on a street corner and hand out my blog in pamphlet form, I will do so.

Now go fuck yourself, dothead Wink

September 16. 2010 10:25

Speaking of Fraudwha, here he is - pre turtleneck:

www.businessweek.com/.../sb20040312_5086.htm

Seems he has been shilling for India, Inc. a lot longer than we have been led to believe.

And he didn't mention both of his companies - including the one that used all the Russian programmers went under.

What a loser. GHe couldn't hack the tech world, failed twice, and had a heart attack. So he drifted into academia and now uses his pulpit to pump out PR for India.

Those who can do, and those who can't.......

September 16. 2010 10:37

And he won't stop:

Why didn't he mention all the "brilliant" leaders mentioned?

China and India are booming because they are protectionist and cheating, not because they are smarter.

United States Rodney
September 16. 2010 11:38
Rodney

G
I take offence at your characterizing Tunnel Rat's use of certain words as racist.

(according to Wikipedia)
There never has been a movie titled "Nigger Millionaire", but there is one called "Slumdog Millionaire". Its Indian premiere was attended by major figures in the Indian film industry.  Enough Indians paid to see it that it became the third highest grossing western film in India.
In short, Indians loved it!

Based on this evidence, how can the word "slumdog" be racist?  Indians in India like it and spent money seeing its celebration.

September 16. 2010 11:39

Japan won't welcome immigrants: robots are already on the way.

www.google.com/.../ALeqM5g33r2RNOWxPir2R8lmGIGVQyxEDQ

Looks like Fraudwha's Okinawa tour is already a failure.

September 16. 2010 11:45

Chinese woman arrested for keying cars in Silicon Valley.

www.mercurynews.com/.../ci_16083909

The kind of immigrants the U.S. can't do without.

United States Drifter
September 16. 2010 20:10
Drifter

That BW article just stinks of accusations that Americans are inferior to the rest of the global community when it comes to IT - even though we BUILT the industry. Even back in 2004, his son understood the basics of taking jobs away from Americans - how does the saying go? From the mouths of babes?

Are we expected to believe that he -really- couldn't find anyone in the US that could translate mainframe code? The people that developed it didn't know enough about it to modernize it? Bovine scatology for sure. He's a cheap labor advocate, but we already knew that - didn't we?

I'd liked to see him in a room of replaced Pfizer or AmEx IT employees trying to defend his position that outsourcing is somehow good for the country. And to that end, why isn't he back at home trying to develop his native country if he's such a rockstar at business? The US needs his help? And he complains that people question his 'patriotism' - when he's not even from this country anyway?

Bringing back jobs to the US is in the news EVERY DAY now. The primaries went exactly as I predicted - the drumbeat is growing louder, literally, by the minute.  I can't wait to get our industry back to where it belongs and get down to business - innovation, American style. We've been held up for way too long.

Hey Vivek - the 70's called - they want their turtlenecks back.

United States KumarNation
September 16. 2010 23:00
KumarNation

I haven't seen Vivek Fraudwa's BS on Business Week for a while.  He must lose his job with BW.

September 16. 2010 23:14
tunnel rat

Fraudwha's shilling at TechCrunch now.  And he is too scared to write about H-1Bs.

United States Eric
September 17. 2010 02:01
Eric

G, if you can't tell something right or wrong, or put your
pride above anything regardless right or wrong, you (and your nation) fuck yourself up and go nowhere. Sameep gets my respect not because he is my side.  Got it?

September 17. 2010 03:46

Fraudy go so owned on BW by reader comments proving his lies that he probably got fired. Or else when Bloomberg saw the N word in his other articles, BW decided it wanted nothing to do with him.

The guy is a typical Indian hothead - can't win and all he can do is talk. When people expose him he blows up. He even admitted in one article somewhere that he regularly blew up at his own employees and boards. Nice guy. Beneath the thin veneer of civilization every Indian is an angry animal ready to explode. They've never been able to invent anything of their own and even when they try to take over what we have created, they fail at that too.

Must be pretty bad to go to bed every night knowing the only way you can live is to rob others blind.

Oh - and it's the bankers who are behind the USA tech-bashing. They are terrified of another repeat of the 90s boom when we had a SURPLUS and were about to pay our debt off. Bankers prefer incompetent unprodutives in the IT workforce to super-productive, super-creative Americans. That's why they bash us and promote India at every turn. It's a war on between us and the bankers. Problem is, their arguments are running out of steam since everyone now sees the economic disaster Indiots, Inc. has produced.

United States Capt. Kirk
September 17. 2010 10:51
Capt. Kirk

Check this out Rat! It appears our old friend Vinny Nayar got a bleach job!

www.thehindubusinessline.com/.../...2750491101.jpg

India, Inc. has so destroyed its own reputation in the U.S. that no one will hire Indians anymore. Especially after the FAA told Boeing to FIRE Vinny's company HCL because their software work on the 787 was so bad the FAA couldn't approve it!

HA!

September 17. 2010 12:07

Japan orders sweep after New Delhi superbug case pops up

www.indianexpress.com/.../

How much is your cheap labor worth to you Corporate America? In the end, Corporate America may have to ban Indian workers altogether since this bug will threaten American executives more than it does unemployed American IT workers. After all - the execs have to work in the same buildings with them and use the same bathrooms. Americans don't.

Poetic justice - I love it!

September 17. 2010 14:29

For all the Indiots who say "Indians are a peaceful people", read this:

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...actor-_n_720639.html

Now American taxpayers are going to be billed for the next 20-30 years to keep this scumbag alive in a U.S. jail.

Why don't we just deport the scumbag and ban him for life from the USA? Instead he's going to cost us money for decades. One more fine example of the angry, violent Indian gone berzerk. These people have no self control whatsoever.

Still think immigrants are good for America, Fraudy?

September 17. 2010 16:44

Are Indians the most racist?

www.youtube.com/watch

Hilarious.

United States BigR
September 18. 2010 04:01
BigR

"India, Inc. has so destroyed its own reputation in the U.S. that no one will hire Indians anymore. "

You seem to think that US is full of luminaries like TR, James, Drifter, Captain Kirk and other assorted net warriors. If that were the case, I would concede no one will hire Indians. But I am sure you will make an exception for your darling Sameep Smile

"Especially after the FAA told Boeing to FIRE Vinny's company HCL because their software work on the 787 was so bad the FAA couldn't approve it!"

Happy daydreaming Smile

September 18. 2010 12:09
tunnel rat

BigR:

STFU, you slumdog shill.  It is a well known fact that Indian IT workers are forced to flood the internet with their bullshit propaganda in order to get above-average performance reviews.

You fucksticks have all your talking points fed to you by NASSCOM and USINPAC, and we know it.

BTW, how are those Commonwealth games going, you fuckin' retard?

www.nytimes.com/.../11india.html

September 19. 2010 02:20

Like most Indiots, BigR is delusional and out of touch with reality.

"Sadly for you, your voice outside of virtual world in quite feeble and isn't getting any stronger, contrary to your empty boasts."

You haven't heard of Ohio banning outsourcing to India, or Chuck Schumer, of the Employ Americans Act which will pass next year? How about Lou Dobbs? How about Jeff Immelt or Michael Dell who admit India is a failure. How about Apple CLOSING ALL of its R&D in India and still hiring mostly Americans? Outside of the virtual world? I don't think so loser.

"As I had explained earlier, many companies from all over the world are involved in Boeing 787 development. There are examples of American, Italian and British companies dropping the ball, resulting in delays. Again, outside of your make believe world, it is hard to believe the claptrap coming from you guys."

British companies? Oh you mean like Rolls Royce which outsourced its engine work to India and delayed the 787 release yet again? Yeah, that was America's fault too wasn't it.

LOL

You are truly misinformed and delusional.

September 19. 2010 02:22

www.defenseindustrydaily.com/.../

www.tata.com/.../Q40=

www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE67Q0RQ20100827

Sorry Indiots, you fail - AGAIN.

United States Sameep
September 19. 2010 09:44
Sameep

@BigR

You don't get the point here, do you? It's not a question here about supporting someone favorable, it's a question of maintaining the basic morals, most big companies now a days have become nothing but corruption houses, they don't hire people based on their talent, skills or achievements anymore, it's rather become a question of whom you know inside the company that matters the most, even for getting a job as well as getting a promotion, or expanding your scope of work. I would term that very sad and unfortunate, and it's bound to drive down productivity, and a lot of people who had been creative in the past would of course be forced to look for an alternative, often one that's not of their expertise or liking.

Such kind of happenings are indeed hurting the economy in the bigger picture, what James, and Tunnel Rat have been posting here are about the same decline in the productivity and it's over all impact on the downward spiral of the economy. I don't see their posts as being judgmental of one particular race or ethnicity, and even if they were indeed, it's perhaps because they are disillusioned about the current scenario of the economy, and the fact that there are lots of talented people struggling to feed themselves everyday. And even they have acknowledged themselves that they weren't judging an entire nation of people that way, it's only because the majority of the people have lost their ethics and morals, and have started indulging in nepotism that we are concerned here.

And the fight here is to offer a skilled, talented worker his due, his right to existence and enjoying the American lifestyle.

United States BigR
September 19. 2010 21:41
BigR

"India's epic 787 Dreamliner fail. Not only the HCL disaster, but the engines too:

www.defenseindustrydaily.com/.../

www.tata.com/.../Q40=

www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE67Q0RQ20100827

Sorry Indiots, you fail - AGAIN.
"

That's called delusional thinking. It looks like you spent several hours and found out the old news that Rolls Royce decided to outsource to India in 2005. Then you linked it to 2010 news about engine failure. The childish crowd around you would love this 'proof' and erupt in wild cheer, but those who make real business decisions are not known to display this level of stupidity. Do you know if the outsourced work was for 787 engine? Where did you get the scoop that this failure was because of components/software from India? Without this kind of information, your rants are pretty meaningless.

Out of thousands of outsourced project, it is natural that some have suffered setbacks. It is possible that those companies may think outsourcing to India is not viable. Unfortunately for you, such failures represent a small and rather insignificant portion of outsourced work. Even you haven't been able to prove much in all these months, you just keep repeating the same handful names like Apple, Dell, Delta etc.

September 20. 2010 11:06
tunnel rat

BigR:  You are just another typical argumentative Indian.  You people are notorious for bickering and arguing incessently, regardless of the facts.  I saw it at the curry den I worked at.  It is a well know trait common to many Indians.  Anybody reading your posts will see the same repetive, reduntant points, made over and over, void of reason.

Your friends the Nazis had a phrase for that -- repeat a lie enough, and people will believe it.

United States BigR
September 20. 2010 11:31
BigR

TR:
It is an old trick. If you don't have valid points to debate, call you opponent argumentative or someone prone to hair splitting. I have seen it being used against many ethnic groups. So your 'discovery' of Indians being argumentative is not exactly earth shattering.

If you, and more importantly some other characters posting here, repeat lies about H1Bs without providing any convincing evidence, the rebuttals will also be repetitive. Hey, but this is your blog. You can choose to block the posts that make you fret and fume or expose the stupidity of your buddies.
Smile

September 20. 2010 18:57

"That's called delusional thinking. It looks like you spent several hours and found out the old news that Rolls Royce decided to outsource to India in 2005."

No, I've got a book and a list that reaches to the moon cataloging India Inc.'s failures. If you had half a wit you've know the Dreamliner saga has been going on close to 5 years now. This isn't the first India, Inc. failure related to it. And there are hundreds releated to other companies. PeopleSoft hires Indiots, PeopleSoft has to be sold off to Oracle. Sun hires Indiots, stock drops to $8, Sun is faced with either closing the doors, or selling off to Oracle. ComAir's IT staff is 100% Indian yet those same Indiots caued the 12/25/05 Christmas day nationwide computer shutdown because they didn't know to use a short int when they should have used a long int. Quark hired Aluka Kamar to be CEO who promptly shipped all dev work to India. The next version of Quark's flagship product was so bad, Quark lost 60% of its customer base to Adobe and Kamar was asked to step down. Adaptec's Indian CEO got fired by the board. Bell Labs was taken over by Arun Netravalli and is now being turned into a shopping mall. Intel had to cancel its Whitefield processor project in India becaue of faked resumes. Apple CLOSED their R&D in India in 2006. Both Bear Stearns & Lehman had hired large numbers of Indiots just before they went under. A booming GM in 2006 signed a $300 MILLION outsourcing deal with Wipro 3 years before going bankrupt. Dell, Delta, and United all brought their call centers back from the U.S. Indian-run IBM failed on the $867 billion State of Indiana welfare system contract. I could go on but you get the point.

Old news? Delusions? I think not. India, Inc. failures are a clearly repeating and verifiable patern in American business. The pattern has slowed down somewhat in the past 2 years mainly because you've wrecked nearly every American company and there' not much left to wreck (except Apple which you can't touch).

"Then you linked it to 2010 news about engine failure."

No, the 2010 news is about the 787's delay (again) which the media linked to Rolls' failed delivery of the new 787 engines (google it). Since Rolls has been producing reliable aircraft engines - the best in the world - since the 1940s, we can only assume the new delays from Rolls are due to the India outsourcing. Why is the leading company in aircraft engines that has been delivering reliably for over 60 years suddenly unable to do so? The only changes Rolls made was to send the work to India. You can't avoid it. The Dreamliner project has been going on for 5 years. Do you think airplanes are designed and built in a week? Moron.

"The childish crowd around you would love this 'proof' and erupt in wild cheer, but those who make real business decisions are not known to display this level of stupidity."

Yes they are - at least until they realize India fucked them up and then they bring the work back. U.S. companies have made countless bad investments in India, Inc. that have not paid off. MBAs and American biz execs are some of the most childish people in the world - getting conned by SuperHinduConman time and again and never learning their lesson. If American execs were making good business decisions, obviously we would not be in this economic mess. And the worst decision of all they ever made is to hire a criminal enterprise like India, Inc.

"Do you know if the outsourced work was for 787 engine? Where did you get the scoop that this failure was because of components/software from India? Without this kind of information, your rants are pretty meaningless."

Well Rolls Doesn't make much besides cars and engines and since it sent most of its design and engineering work to India who are we supposed to assume did the design work? Ecuadorans? The link is clear dumbass - and repeating. Everything Indiots touch dies.

"Out of thousands of outsourced project, it is natural that some have suffered setbacks."

Some? Nearly every big major company in America execpt Apple has suffered a setback at the hands of India Inc - as well as the economy as a whole. The list is huge - at least 100 major U.S. companies and a lot of British ones as well. Don't try to play this as a one-off. The list is huge. It's everywhere you look.

"It is possible that those companies may think outsourcing to India is not viable."

Yeah now they do after people like American IT workers brought it to the media's attention. Not too smart those American execs. We had to tell the MBAs that they were screwing up big time. Problem is, it took an entire worldwide economic collapse before anyone would listen.

But they are listening now.

"Unfortunately for you, such failures represent a small and rather insignificant portion of outsourced work."

Not. It's huge. The list is huge.

"Even you haven't been able to prove much in all these months, you just keep repeating the same handful names like Apple, Dell, Delta etc."

I've proven it over and over with links, dates, and lists of companies that WERE functioning, then outsourced to Indiots, Inc., THEN failed. I'm not going to waste time reposting everything as I have done that countless times. Check the archives asshole.

"You are clearly struggling to prove that outsourcing and offshoring are resulting in failed projects and corporate issues. The wild theory really belongs to trash heap."

Yeah right. Then why is the media and states like Ohio starting to listen? OH is just the beginning. In a years' time we'll see many more follow suit not to mention laws that require citizens be employed first.

Besides, I don't have to prove it. It's all over the web and the news. Google "IBM failed Indiana IT contract". That is just one example. When companies like Apple close down all their R&D in India and boom out of control, you can bet the rest of America's biz people are sitting up and taking notice.

Face it, you've lost and India, Inc. is over. Without the U.S. economy to leech off of, you'll all soon go back to unemployment.

September 20. 2010 19:00

Boeing delays 787 delivery on Rolls engine setback

www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE67Q0RQ20100827

Read the article, BigRetard.

September 20. 2010 19:13

For BigRetard's retarded benefit, here is just a small sampling of India, Inc. failures in the U.S. alone. These are all verifiable - every one was a booming, functioning business just before outsourcing to India, Inc. There is this basic pattern of booming U.S. company->hires India, Inc. to replace its American staff->decline or destruction follows shortly thereafter.

Why weren't there all these failures at so many companies BEFORE outsourcing to India, Inc? In 1998 Americans had the U.S. economy booming. Now that you've been running the economy for 12 years it's a disaster. This is a fact you cannot escape.

Here's the list dumbass:

Companies ruined or almost ruined by India, Inc:

PeopleSoft
Sun Micro
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli - head, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda denied)
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
Apple R&D CLOSED in India in 2006
ComAir reservation system
Boeing Dreamliner ILS and collision detection software (written by HCL) & Rolls engines
Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by slumdog programmers)
Dell, United, Delta call centers (closed in India because Premji's conmen don't even know how to use telephones, let alone computers)
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
State of Indiana $867 billion FAILED IBM project
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data)
Vodaphone 15 bilion pound loss
D.C. Metro train crash

This is just a tiny sample of the entire case set.

Handful of names? Some have suffered setbacks? It's economy-wide, stupid. Except of course, for Apple, which still hires mostly Americans and produces 0% of its products in India.

This is a clear, repatable, observable, provable pattern.

If you need any futher proof on the issue, see the study in this book which proves it:

www.scribd.com/.../Guest-Workers-Exposed-Chapter-3

September 20. 2010 19:19

Complete verifiable known list - many of which went under or bailed out when they were runied. There are many many more we never hear about:

- Adaptec
- State of Indiana
- Sun Microsystems
- Vodaphone
- Washington Mutual
- World Bank

September 20. 2010 19:39

Do we seriously think that a country that cannot get clean drinking water after 60 years can "help" the U.S. economy?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../6596126.cms

September 20. 2010 19:41

United States Drifter
September 20. 2010 20:53
Drifter

Hey BigR - if you guys are so prime, why does everyone want to get rid of you? Why are the comment sections of visa editorials filled with 98.9% negative comments about outsourcing? This isn't splitting hairs, ace.

Apple won't go near you guys. Who would blame them?

You guys keep me employed LOL - they call me to fix projects that are falling out of the sky with the wings on fire.

And its funny how you're not even from the US but somehow you've think that we're just a small faction operating in a vacuum? Bias anyone? Go look that up if you don't know what it means....

United States BigR
September 20. 2010 21:20
BigR

So here is one such brilliant 'proof':

In 2005, Rolls Royce decided to outsource to India (fact)
Rolls Royce supplies 787 engines to Boeing (fact)
Rolls Royce has already started manufacturing/testing in India (assumption)
Major work for 787 engines is being done in India (assumption bordering on delusions)
787 engine problems are directly linked to Roll Royce's India operations(hallucination)

This is how facts can be twisted to suit one's imaginations.

How about the Italian company Alenia Aeronautica that was also a cause of delay in 787? Enlighten us on how Indians were responsible for quality issues in the parts supplied by this company. There are more such failures, so let's deal with them one by one.

Smile

September 20. 2010 23:39
Rob Delsman

Excellent Reporting.. As Usual my friend

United States Sameep
September 21. 2010 09:39
Sameep

Forgive me for going a little bit off topic, but the Common Wealth Games being organized in India have the grave threat of being canceled very soon, even if they aren't canceled, it's anyone's guess as to how pathetic the CWG games this time could be, with the lack of proper infrastructure and even the lack of basic hygiene in the sports village where the athletes are supposed to stay. It makes me ashamed of being an Indian hearing news like this, it's because of the common Indian habit of claiming to be the best but not backing it up, unfortunately, not everyone is that way, there are people who do put in work and effort, and product the result, but the because of the majority are such good at boasting, such people are suppressed anyway. Like for example, look at how Suresh Kalmadi claimed that these CWG games were even going to beat the 08 Beijing Olympics, I mean, seriously, anyone with an IQ of more than 40 can see what's the truth.

I find the same attitude with a lot of people who come from India to work here, unlike the Indian students who have struggled and passed out of good universities in USA. Such kind of attitudes from people from India not only drive down productivity at the work place, but also demotivate people who want to work, and produce something of note from doing so.

United States Bobby Jindal
September 21. 2010 11:46
Bobby Jindal

TR,
Here is another India republican for you!!...Keep voting GOP aka tea party.

September 21. 2010 12:33

@BigRetard

"Fact #1: Almost all US companies have been employing H1-Bs to a varying degree. Pick any company and there is 90% chance that you will find H1B visa holders on payroll. There is more than 50% chance that the company employs people in India to reduce costs."

Yes, and along with that fact is the fact that the U.S. is now in the biggest recession in 70 years and the world is in a financial crisis. Funny, but back in 98 when H-1B employment was some tiny fraction of total U.S. employment, the economy was booming. The only conclusion has to be that H-1Bs are far less productive than Americans. Thanks for proving my point. There's no doubt millions of them are being employed by U.S. companies. But what are they producing? Nothing much based on the state of the economy....

"Fact #2: In tough economic times like these, many companies are going under. Some are suffering from the prolonged downturn that is reflected in their stock prices."

They are going under because 1) Indiots are not keeping the economy going as promised, and 2) if you take away peoples' disposable income, then they're not going to be able to buy anything. Either way, it's still India's fault. We didn't have this problem before you started working in U.S. companies.

"Fact 1 has very little or no influence on Fact 2. Those claiming otherwise have no tangible proof. They just keep shouting that Fact 2 is taking place so Fact 1 must be responsible. There is absolutely no verifiable data or studies that would suggest a cause-effect relationship between the two. Rants by frustrated people in support of this doesn't constitute proof, it is just a source of amusement."

Tangible proof is in the recession, the housing collapse, the financial crisis and the huge list of comapnies damaged by India, Inc. Not only is the decline obvious and traceable, but it's provable too. All the proof we need is that the economy was booming before you took over, now it's dying. We don't need anymore proof than that. Indians have been in control for 12 years now and you haven't kept the economy going as promised. You can't avoid that fact.

There are studies that prove it and I even gave you the link to it but you ignored it:

www.scribd.com/.../Guest-Workers-Exposed-Chapter-3

There's also the 2008 UN/ILO study which says Indians are ranked 54th in world productivity while Americans are ranked 3rd or 4th. Don't say there is no proof or verifiable studies. You just don't want to see them or read them since you have a pro-India agenda.

So here is one such brilliant 'proof':

In 2005, Rolls Royce decided to outsource to India (fact)
Rolls Royce supplies 787 engines to Boeing (fact)
Rolls Royce has already started manufacturing/testing in India (assumption)

This is how facts can be twisted to suit one's imaginations.

You must be outside America because pretty much the whole country agrees with me. How's that visa hike thing going? Got a response from Kirk yet? Took it to the WTOP yet? How's that effort to overturn the Ohio outsourcing ban going? Not too well, eh? America has woken up to the massive India, Inc. failures.

Sitting outside California, it is plain for the rest of the U.S. to see that Indian takeover of Silicon Valley has produced a disaster whereas when Americans were running it, it was booming.

Sorry but the evidence is not only verifiable but overwhleming: Indiots have been in charge for 12 years and you have failed to keep the economy going as promised.

If you were all as brilliant as claimed, then we SHOULD be seeing a boom even BIGGER than the late 90s boom. Instead we're seeing the opposite - and India, Inc. is responsible for it.

United States Capt. Kirk
September 21. 2010 15:39
Capt. Kirk

Hmmm.... I think I am liking Sameep, his honesty, and point of view more and more every day.

Too bad all Indians are not like him - they might actually help America instead of cleaning us out and destroying our companies.

United Kingdom talby
September 21. 2010 20:11
talby

Yup, the Commonwealth Games in Delhi are rapidly descending into farce. This major sporting event is due to start in a couple weeks, yet the faciliies are barely functional.

Major Bridge collapse, Athlete's accomodation "unfit for human habitation" - here is one of many reports.

"www.guardian.co.uk/.../commonwealth-games-collapse-bridge-delhi";

India has failed.

Just wanted to come onto this blog to say a big "thank you" to "TR" for having the guts to stand up for what is right and what is wrong. I'm fron the UK and my job has been outsourced to India - and yet we have Indians in the UK on short term visas (ICT visas - the equivalent of H1-B) sitting in the same desks and screwing things up. It makes my blood boil. It's a masterpiece of propoganda over reality - India promises so much (to the management), yet delivers so little. My job is now being done by people on a slightly lower rate but who take much longer to do it, and so cost more, and have no initiative or who even care. They are just kids out of college learning on the job at our expense. What TR says is happening in the US is happening all over the UK as well. Shame we don't have a UK TR blog/campaign.

United States BigR
September 22. 2010 00:01
BigR

Oh, so now James has a 'scribd' book as his trump card to prove how outsourcing ruined everything. So the gobbledygook peddled by James is just cut-and-paste from this so called book. This is no study, just the same delusional thinking. I suspect James might be the actual author of this 'proof'. File it under joke of the day.
This is like using NASSCOM reports to extol the benefits of outsourcing. I would rate NASSCOM slightly more credible because they are actually getting loads of $$$ from corporate America whereas these dummies have support only from 'Ron Paul' crowds of the net.
Smile

September 22. 2010 10:05
tunnel rat

You're in the wrong neighborhood, BigR.  STFU and go peddle your shit somewhere else.

September 22. 2010 11:13

Thanks for admitting NASSCOM studies are junk. And who can take NASSCOM or India, Inc. seriously when it has to hire a major U.S. PR firm in order to get its agenda across? If Fraudy can write a junk phone survey and call it a 'study',  then I sure as hell think the American Programmer's Association can write a factual book exposing Indiots, Inc.

United States Eric
September 22. 2010 22:45
Eric

BigR,

"so now James has a 'scribd' book as his trump card to prove how outsourcing ruined everything."

Can you prove the opposite? instead of arguing if it is a book and beating around the bush.

India Joe
September 23. 2010 05:05
Joe

The fact is there are more Sameeps  out there, I am one of them. I was in US in H1B and I couldn't bare the stink of these desi frauds in US sofware / body shopping companies and decided to return back to india couple of years ago, I am happy with the decision I took. Every accusation made by TR and others here are 100% true, sadly. I was eventually shocked to see the low life these fellows are leading. They lie fluently and without any hesitation and whatsoever. Many are ignorant on the technical stuff that they lie they have mastered it. When they are inside the company they lick some desi protectionist boss, and if the boss is of the same caste of this idiot, thats it, they form a league and under take stinky leg pulling games. Many of the US folks I have met are very straight forward and they never expect this kind of under ground activities from the desis and eventually fell prey and exposed wrongly to the management and get fired. I have witnessed all these things and felt really bad and decided to return...

United States Capt. Kirk
September 23. 2010 14:04
Capt. Kirk

No wonder companies are pulling out of India. Here is the real India:

iliveontheroof.blogspot.com/.../...s-shithole.html

United States Drifter
September 23. 2010 19:49
Drifter

Is BigR Crappy, reincarnated? Really - what is the use of coming here to post pro india tripe? You know you're going to get the beatdown, everyone in the IT industry knows you're nothing more than cheap support staff and your agenda is to hire your own, regardless of your lack of experience and skillset. Your views lack any relevance because you are the minority and everyone wishes you'd go back to where ever you came from. You're not helping, you're hurting.

United Kingdom rahul gupta
September 24. 2010 06:18
rahul gupta

Chew on this you gypsie sob
India has created over 300,000 jobs in the US
business.rediff.com/.../slide-show-1-india-has-created-
over-300000-jobs-in-the-us.htm#contentTop

September 24. 2010 11:19
tunnel rat

Fuck off gupta, just more lies from the Indian grifters.

United States Sameep
September 24. 2010 15:08
Sameep

@Rahul Gupta

Yeah, right, and CommonWealth Games have been a much better success than Beijing Olympics, according to the extremely honest(NOT) Mr.Suresh Kalmadi. These articles are all a bunch of PR propaganda, intended to fool gullible public like you, and you fell for it. A good time to look at ourselves in the mirror, thanks to the utter and dismal failure of the CWG games, and introspect as to where we really lack in comparison to the rest of the world, inspite of having the ability and the resources to do so, may be it's the lack of intent and the attitude that comes along with it.

September 24. 2010 19:14

@rahul gupta

Yes, you've created 300,000 jobs and destroyed 20 million since 2001.
You owe us 19,700,000 jobs moron!

Besides, who is making the 300,000 claim? The dept of labor? No - some slumdog minister from India whose agenda is to get more Indiots into the U.S. What did you expect him to say? "India destroyed jobs, please import more"?

Get real. We know propaganda when we see it.

Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+